- About infectious disease measures
About infectious disease measures
- Thank you for your continued patronage of the Japanese style hotel Fukeikan.
At this facility, we place the highest priority on the health and safety of our customers and employees, and take all possible measures to ensure that you can have a little peace of mind.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
|If symptoms of fever and cold are confirmed||If you feel any abnormalities in your body, such as fever, cough, or abnormal taste or smell, please postpone your stay.|
If you feel unwell during your stay, please tell the front desk.
|Disinfection of fingers,Please wear a mask||We ask our customers for their cooperation in washing hands, disinfecting hands, and wearing masks when entering the facility and throughout the facility.|
|About futon mattress||In order to prevent staff from entering the room as much as possible after arrival, we will lay it in the room in advance when staying up to 3 futons.|
- We thoroughly clean, disinfect, and ventilate the facility on a regular basis.We regularly clean, disinfect, and ventilate common spaces such as front desks, elevators, and dining venues, as well as common areas where many people come into contact.
- The staff regularly wash their hands, gargle, and measure the temperature every day to manage their physical condition.The staff manages their physical condition by regularly washing their hands, gargling, and measuring the temperature every day.
We also wear masks and face shields as needed.
- We ask our customers to measure the temperatureFukeikan, we ask the customers to measure the temperature twice, at check-in and at breakfast, in order to prevent new coronavirus infection.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Thank you for your cooperation in filling out the health inquiry sheet.At check-in, all customers are required to fill out an identity verification and health inquiry sheet.
※Please prepare something that can be confirmed by all guests (driver's license, health insurance card, etc.) to verify your identity.
- Alcohol disinfectant is installedAlcohol disinfectant is installed in various places in this facility.
We ask our customers for their cooperation.
- We have installed an air purifierStella Breeze air purifiers are installed in the lobby and restaurant.
※It is a virus inactivating air purifier that was adopted as a measure against SARS in 2003.
Yamada Hot Spring is in the middle of the clear air at an altitude of 900m, but we are waiting for your visit with a perfect system.
- We have a vinyl sheet at the front deskA vinyl sheet is installed at the front desk to prevent splash infection.
- All facilities and guest rooms are non-smokingSmoking is prohibited in all rooms and the property.
If you smoke, we have a smoking room next to the lobby.
- We take measures to avoid sharing and crowding meals.Breakfast was usually buffet style, but for the time being, we will prepare a Japanese set for each person.
In addition, we will consider the layout of the restaurant seats and the usage time for both dinner and breakfast so that you can enjoy them at intervals with other guests.
- We have prepared a plan where you can have your meal in a private room or in your room.
In addition, the staff is careful not to enter the room many times.
- Please use the free private open-air bathYou can enter "Kotori bath of sky" for 30 minutes free of charge.
Before using the next person, we thoroughly check disinfection and cleaning.